12 Mar Summer 2018 Speech Articulation Therapy
Does your 2nd grader have one or two pesky speech sounds that just don’t sound quite right to your ear? Does your 5th grader’s /r/ make him sound younger than his age? Is your 8th grader starting to be bothered by her lisp? Sign up for a speech therapy bundle from BCG L&L and give them a boost over the summer.
- 30-minute sessions for articulation therapy
- 1-4 sessions/week for 6 weeks – At least two sessions a week is recommended to make progress. Meeting more often will speed up therapy effectiveness, but parent or child carry-over of activities is also effective.
- Choose your speech therapy bundle:
- BUNDLE ONE: One session/week: 6 sessions: $210 (not recommended)
- BUNDLE TWO: Two sessions/week: 12 sessions: $390 (save $30)
- BUNDLE THREE: Three sessions/week: 18 sessions: $550 (save $80)
- BUNDLE FOUR: Four sessions/week: 24 sessions: $720 (save $120)
- Weeks of June 18, 25, July 2, 9, 23, 30 for regular sessions, contact BCG L&L for available times.
- One week’s worth of make-up sessions included for vacations, illness, etc., scheduled at a mutually agreed upon time (also applies to 7/4). For example, a student attending twice a week can have up to two make-up sessions over the course of the summer session. Make-up sessions not scheduled by September 1st will be forfeit.
- Bundles will include a brief informal assessment to determine appropriate therapy targets. The assessment should occur prior to June 18. If speech therapy is found to not be necessary (any speech errors are found to be age appropriate), a full refund will be given.
- 50% of the total fee is required to reserve your child’s spot. The remainder is due by June 18th. However you choose to break up payments during that time is your choice.
Location: TBD, near west side of Madison